Louis Vuitton is one of the oldest designer brands in the world. Some Classic Bags are designed decades ago but are still available today.
The oldest bags are the KeepAll Bag, the Speedy Bag and the Noe Bag. They are all introduced in the 1930’s. And combine that with Monogram Canvas, the iconic pattern that was launched in 1896. The Neverfull Bag is another incredible popular bag next to the Speedy Bag, but it was created much later.
Here’s an important timeline:
- Louis Vuitton made the Damier Canvas in 1888
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas was patented worldwide in 1896
- Louis Vuitton Keep All Bag was launched in 1930
- Louis Vuitton Noe Bag was introduced in 1932
- Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag is made after the Noe Bag
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag was introduced in 2007
Today, there are a lot of choices when it comes to picking the right Classic Bag. Another recent trend is reintroducing old and discontinued classic bags. Louis Vuitton would slightly change the body to make it more fitting and practical for today’s modern fashion.